Community-based learning courses are a great opportunity to learn and make a positive difference for people in our community. The Office of Social Action and Integrative Learning (SAIL) housed in New Century College is here to support you every step of the way.
- NCLC 294: Mason Service Corps
- NCLC 331: The Nonprofit Sector
- NCLC 431: Principles of Fundraising
- NCLC 404: Ethics and Leadership
- PSYC 327/328 Psychology in the Community
- PSYC 427: Community Engagement for Social Change
For more information on how to enroll in a Community-Based Learning Course, visit the SAIL website.